BullEx is an innovative technology company devoted to utilizing smart technology to develop life-saving products with offices in nine countries. We are currently seeking a Service Technician whose primary responsibility will be traveling to customer training sites and performing maintenance and warranty service on BullEx custom products and installations. When not traveling, the Service Technician will support the facility, service or custom project departments. The Service Technician will report to the Manager of Customer Service and Engineering Support. Internal and on-site product training will be provided.
- Traveling to custom project sites to perform service/warranty repairs and custom project installations
- Scheduling of service and warranty trips
- Interacting with high value customers in person and via phone and email
- Servicing and repairing core products internally as needed
- Assisting with custom project fabrication as needed
- Assisting internal Service Technician with facility maintenance as needed
- Must be able to travel to various locations inside and outside the US to conduct repairs, maintenance, and installation of equipment (up to 66% travel)
- Will occasionally be required to travel on weekends or after hours as the workload dictates
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
The Ideal Candidate will possess:
- Associate’s degree and 2 years of technician experience OR 5 years of technician experience
- Ability to identify, schedule and organize tasks on job site
- Some electronic troubleshooting experience (ability to read schematics, use of multi-meters)
- Some mechanical fabrication experience
- Pipe fitting experience is a plus
- Customer service experience is a plus
- Light machining (use of a mill or lathe) is a plus
Apply here if you are interested in an exciting new career opportunity with a global company.
BullEx, headquartered in Albany, NY, is the world leader in fire and safety training systems and products. BullEx develops, manufactures and markets propane-driven fire training props, smoke generators, fire safety trailers and hazardous materials training tools for safety professionals and first responders. BullEx serves a global customer base of fire departments, military installations, institutions, corporate organizations and training companies from multiple offices around the world. Our mission is to develop the best fire training products possible to enhance the safety of the global workforce.
BullEx/LION is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/V/D. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse screening.